WriteStart Writing Class:
Intro to Writing 3-Hour Workshop
Tuesday, June 5 from 6-9 pm
Designed for the newbie who’s never taken a writing class, this workshop covers the basics of writing and good storytelling. Appropriate for those interested in:
- creative non-fiction
- short stories
- social media
- writing for the online environment
What to expect:
- in-class writing based on writing prompts
- small, supportive atmosphere
- next-step guidance for moving forward with your writing.
You’ll come away with concrete tools you can use in your work and increased confidence in your abilities.
- Fiction and non-fiction only. No poetry, please.
- There’s a four-person cap for a more focused learning experience.
If you have a scheduling conflict with the current class but are still interested, fill out the form below to indicate availability — that’ll help to determine time/date of next workshop.